Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank You.


What am I thankful for? What a lucky girl I am. I have a wonderful partner in life that I love, whom makes me coffee in the morning. Three beautiful children that keep me busy and make me smile so hard I can hear my heart sing. A mother that calls me almost every day and worries when she doesn't hear from me. A sister that only we understand the type of bond we have. Friends that will do anything to make me smile when I am down. Paintbrushes. The coolest sewing machine (thanx, sis!) A roof over me head. Thankful that I saw another birthday, even though I do a little complaining a few days before ;) I am thankful that I am living! I hope that you have many things to be thankful for! Most of all, thank God for everything that He has blessed me with! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

No comments: