Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, silly boy.


I remember the day you were born. I was so scared and didn't know what to expect. The moment I held you, I fell in love. I was in such a state of shock that I didn't even cry. I just stared and studied every part of you. I never felt love like that in my life, and it wasn't until I had your brother and sister that I experienced it again. I couldn't even imagine how you would be and look like when you were three years old. I couldn't wait to hear your voice and the first time you said "mommy". Your first sentence was "bye, bye bubbles" , as we finished up your bath. I almost did cartwheels! It was the best feeling ever! I never imagined that I would make such a celebration out of the smallest moments in life. Even when it came to pooping in the potty. We had a party in the bathroom. You were such a proud pooper. Now here we are. You are seven years old. You have such a big heart and you wear it on your sleeve. You are so funny and love to play pranks just to get a laugh. You are thoughtful and always careful about the things you do. I am such a proud momma to a beautiful soul. You are everything to me and you made me a mother. I love you, son. I love you with every cell and being in my body. Happy Birthday, baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tear....so heart-felt!! They do grow up fast, huh??
~Lisa