Thursday, August 6, 2009

~Daddy's Girl

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

I love this picture of my husband and our daughter. I took this photo in our kitchen as he was staring and studying her beautiful face. My husband and I have two sons and I ask him how it feels to have a daughter, finally. He told me that he feels more protective of her in a different way than he does the boys. He also said that she will not wear a two-piece bathing suit- ever. I said "ever?" There goes the topic of boys, I guess. He loves this baby girl so much and I love seeing them together. Just like this. The two-piece issue? Ahh..we will have to wait. Until then, let's just enjoy the simpler moments..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....what a cute picture...I can't wait to see her in person... and everyone else, of course!!
Lisa

Judah Kochies said...

Yeah... I like this picture too. As for the 2 piece.... never!!!