Saturday, December 26, 2009

~Christmas 2009







Merry Christmas! I am a day late, but we have all been very busy! We had a wonderful time with family and enjoyed the looks on our kid's faces as they unwrapped each present. This was my baby girl's first Christmas and she loved every moment and I think she enjoyed wrapping paper even more! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, but I must admit that I am happy to get back to the "normal" mode. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and had lots of laughter and loving moments! MERRY CHRISTMAS!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new pics....that one of you and Kochies is beautiful!! Glad to hear you all had a great Christmas, but I'm with you on the 'back to normal' tip!! Have a wonderful New Year and be safe!! Give the kids hugs and kisses!!
~Lisa

Unknown said...

how nice!