Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Creativity Growth~



Everyone that knows me knows that I love making anything by hand, especially jewelry. For about a decade now I have been making hand beaded jewelry and I've sold some pieces and given pieces to family and friends as gifts. Lately I have been into making stamped sterling siver jewelry. I felt like I needed to take it to the next level with my craft and I absolutely LOVE stamped jewelry! My sister-in-law and I plan on participating in the 'Blue Plum Festival' this June, an annual craft show that goes on here where I live. Whew! I am so excited because it's been a dream to be in one of these. As I create my new "stamped sterling silver pieces' I will let you know the progress. I may even have a seperate blog for that! I am truly excited to be able to grow..expand. It feels so good! Let's get started!

By the way, the picture above is from HopeStudios, how lovely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's great!! You are very artsy and crafty.....Good luck and let me know if you need a 'northener' to test one out for you ;-)

~Lisa