Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Last Days of Summer~


Summer is slowly saying its goodbyes and I am going to miss it! I will especially miss these roses that I get to pick from my yard-a fresh bunch weekly. Yeah, I will miss that. However, I am looking forward to the Fall season..especially since one of my favorite friends, Lisa and her family, will be here in the Fall. Whew! They will be visiting in October from my hometown of Massachussetts! I hope you've created as many wondeful memories as we did! It's almost time for pumpkins, ghosts and crunchy leaves..oh my! Time for more memories! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay...Oct will be here and we will be there!!!! I'm very excited!! Jaylin keeps saying that we are going camping with you guys... anyways, i can't wait to see your new house and especially your new little bundle of joy, Kyree, along with your handsome boys!!! See y'all soon :-)
~Lisa