Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello There!!!!

Talk about a 'blogging break', huh? The honest truth is that I got lazy. I guess it felt good to just take a break, but I started to miss it! My mother did, too! This is the only way she can see her grandchildren on a regular basis because she lives about 13 hrs away. So, Ms Ky and I decided to have a little photo session. She is getting so big and I have to thank her for the toned arms I've been rockin' lately! She is sitting up and eating baby food (yum...not really). The boys are still very much in love with her, but I don't assume it will stay like this when she starts knocking down the cool roads that they build for their cars! So, we are back! Here are pics we just took this afternoon while the boys were in school. "Look, Ky! Say hi to Mama!" Have a great day!





P.S
Can you tell that I love this shirt on her? Haha! What? Green looks good on her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally!!! I check this site often and was like "what the heck is going on?" Nice to see you're back into it....Kyree is as cute as ever! Hope everyone is doing good down'er....
~Lisa