Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy~


This week we went to the doctor's and she had to get 3 shots! I know! 3!!! Each shot was done one at a time. I think I felt the pain more than she did. I hate it! I know it has to get done, but as a mother you just hate to see your children in pain. With my two boys, they would get their shots and be fine for the rest of the day. With Ms. Ky..well, she didn't get so lucky. She just whimpered for about two days :( and talk about napping! She definately caught up on some much needed sleep. This is us a few days later..my happy baby, again. She is always smiling, such a beautiful spirit. She truly shows me the meaning of a 'sweet heart'. She is my Sweet Heart. Isn't she lovely?

1 comment:

Judah Swagerty said...

I'm deeply in love with you both :)

~ Hubby