Wednesday, November 18, 2009

After all These Years..

Dear Love,
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you very much. It's not a special occasion of any sort, but just a reminder that I love you. Thank you for always supporting me and my dreams. No matter how wild they seem to be, you make me feel that I am magical, anything is possible. We've had our ups and our downs and through it all, here we are. You, I and those three beautiful representations of our love. Thank you for being who you are and allowing me to be who I am. "Growth"...that's what life is about and that is what we are doing every day. You are beautiful and I love you. Always..

2 comments:

Judah Swagerty said...

Awww thank you baby! I love you so much words... well there is not enough words in any language that could describe the love I have for you, and the joy you bring to my life.

Thank you for your kind words as I know your words are real and hold much merit.

So here's my butterfly kiss to you and a life well lived... to infinity... and beyond!

~ Your Hubby

Anonymous said...

you two are so damn cute!! You're such an inspiration to what true love is!! I am so blessed to have you both as friends!!
~Lisa